Skip to Main Content
State announces new “Blueprint for a Safer Economy,” including four-tier system
I Want To...
You are here:
City Hall Renovation Project – Carpet Installation
Menlo Park Public Works Bids
The City of Menlo Park Public Works Department is soliciting informal bids for the CITY HALL RENOVATION PROJECT - CARPET INSTALLATION
Work under this Contract is to be completed in six (6) phases during nineteen (19) working days with a few months in between each phase for work by others. The scope of work consists of:
• Receive, store, and deliver carpet tiles and broadloom carpeting to City per phasing plan.
• Furnish labor and equipment to install carpet tiles and broadloom carpeting.
• Furnish all labor, materials, tools, equipment to install rubber wall base.
• Furnish all labor, materials, tools, equipment to install tile adhesive tabs.
• Installation of carpet will involve interfacing of carpet to an in-carpet raceway system.
• All work described within the Drawings.
• Coordinate with general contractor under separate contract.
A separate schedule is available showing work by all contractors, including General Contractor, City Information Technology Staff, Movers, Cubicle Demolition & Removal Contractor, Carpet Installer and Furniture Supplier.
6/8/2016 10:00 am
6/22/2016 4:00 pm
Optional June 15, 2016 at 2 pm
Lawrence Tam, Assistant Engineer
7:30-5:30 M-TH, 8-5 Alt Fri
A valid CLASSIFICATION “C-15” license is required for this Project. No bid will be accepted from a Contractor who has not been licensed according to Chapter 9, Division 3 of the Business and Professional Code. Specialized services shall be performed by contractors licensed in the appropriate classifications. Contractor shall be registered with the Department of Industrial Relations pursuant to Labor Code section 1725.5
An optional pre-bid conference meeting will be held at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, June 15th, 2016 in City Hall- 701 Laurel St, Menlo Park, CA for interested bidders.
City Hall Renovation - Carpet Installation Informal Bid
Bid Summary - City Hall Renovation Project Carpet Installation
Return To Main Bid Postings Page
City facilities and services status
Virtual recreation center
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow