The City of Menlo Park invites qualified biologists and biological monitors to submit
proposals to provide biological surveys and monitoring services as part of routine maintenance
for the Atherton Channel. The proposed work shall consist of the removal of debris,
vegetation, and roots from the side banks of the Channel.
1. Company’s name, contact person, address, telephone number, and email.
2. Names and resumes of the qualified biologists and biological monitors who would be
involved in the biological surveys and monitoring. The qualified biologists and biological
monitors shall meet the qualifications and experiences per CDFW’s draft SAA.
3. List of similar projects performed and references.
4. Hourly cost rates.
5. Company Organization:
· Type of ownership: individual, partnership, or corporation.· Number of years in business.· Present size of Company.· Insurance coverage in force (general liability, professional liability, automotive liability,worker’s compensation) and limits of same.
· Type of ownership: individual, partnership, or corporation.
· Number of years in business.
· Present size of Company.
· Insurance coverage in force (general liability, professional liability, automotive liability,
worker’s compensation) and limits of same.
1. A demonstrated understanding of the project objectives.
2. The qualifications of the firm based on similar work performed in the past.
3. The firm’s previous experience on similar projects.
4. Cost of proposal.
After reviewing each proposal, the City will notify each contractor in writing. The City reserves the right to complete the selection project without proceeding to an interview phase, and the City may choose to select a contractor based upon the information supplied in the proposal.