The City of Menlo Park, located in San Mateo County, CA, is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from consulting engineering firms for the City’s Parking Plaza Rule 20 Undergrounding Planning and Preliminary Design Project.
• Must include firm name, address, telephone number, and fax number.
• Type of ownership- individual, partnership, or corporation.
• Number of years in business.
• Listing of primary tasks and services provided.
• Present size of firm and breakdown by employee category.
• Statement of financial condition/stability.
• Financial references.
• Insurance coverage in force (general liability, professional liability, automotive liability, worker’s compensation) and limits of same.
• Identify key personnel proposed for this project, including Project Manager(s), Project Engineers and Technicians.
• Include resumes for key personnel and their experience on comparable projects.
• Identify subcontractors, if any, to be utilized and include resumes showing their experience on comparable projects.
Provide a list of representative customers for whom you have completed Rule 20 Utility Undergrounding Planning and Design projects, including project name, location, brief description, completion date, PG&E project manager information, customer name and contact information, including telephone number. Provide a similar list for each subconsultant on the Project Team.