New curbside pickup service begins June 2
The City of Menlo Park will begin offering limited “curbside pickup” of library books and audiovisual materials starting June 2, 2020. The new curbside pickup service is safe, contactless and fully compliant with public health orders.
- Items must be ordered in advance through the library online catalog
- Pickup will be available by advance appointment only
- Pickups will take place outside the Main Library front doors
- For your safety and ours, the library building remains closed to the public at this time
- Social distancing from others (6' or more) is required at all times
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times
- Hand sanitizing is required at the time of pickup
Pickup is located at the Main Library, 800 Alma St., by appointment only between the hours of 11 a.m.–4 p.m., Tuesdays through Saturdays starting Tuesday, June 2, 2020. The outdoor library book return box will be open to accept returns of library materials during the same hours.
For more information and to schedule your pickup, visit menlopark.org/library.
We are grateful for the opportunity to serve the Menlo Park community in a way that is safe, sensible and compliant with public health orders. If you have any questions or need assistance with the new service, please email Library staff or call 650-330-2520.