San Mateo County is offering a new vaccination opportunity for San Mateo County residents 65 years or older, Feb. 16, 17, and 19 at SFO Airport. Beyond these dates, there will be more opportunities available in the future. Additional options and more vaccine doses are coming every week.
Please visit the San Mateo County Health
website for the most up to date vaccine information and sign up for the San Mateo County vaccine notification tool
. Eligible people who sign up using the tool will be notified about upcoming vaccination clinics.
Event details and eligibility
This clinic will administer the first dose of the Moderna vaccine to eligible residents. Those who do not meet the criteria for this clinic and register will have their appointments canceled or be turned away upon arrival. Eligibility verification will be done on-site:
- Residents of San Mateo County
- Age 65 and older
- Photo ID with date of birth required
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Long Term Parking Garage
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 19, 9 a.m.–Noon
and get scheduling support via email
or call 650-263-1867, if needed.
- This will be a drive-thru vaccine clinic. No walk-up vaccination will be available ?
- Vehicles cannot be larger than 6 ft 8 inches tall
- Bring photo ID with date of birth (for 65 )
- Wear clothes with sleeves that can be rolled up?
- You will need to wait a minimum of 15 mins for observation after vaccination before leaving
- This clinic is for first dose vaccination only
- A similar clinic will be held for this group to receive the second dose March 12, 15, and 16.
Registration details for the second dose appointments will be sent by March 10.